Official Website of the Methods of Jean PAIN
Equipe Jean Pain
F 89520 TREIGNY
Tél. : +33 (0)3 8674 7220
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website optimized for Mozilla Firefox 3.6. Version or higher.
Recommanded resolution for best navigation: 1280px width minimum.
Webmaster : Laura BONVALLET
If you have any problem of navigation, ergonomy or for any suggestion, please fill this form.
- Chipper with 2 or 3 radial blades upon a disk of Ø 280 mm.
- Rotation speed : from 540 to 1500 rpm
- Special cutting table thickness of the chips inferior to 4 mm, without any risk of filling-in of the evacuation.
- Not any big piece or sawdust
- Very strong mechanical-weldment.
- Cutting capacity : up to 67 mm diameter (according to the available power).
- Output per hour : up to 0,5 m³ of chipped matter (5 m³ theoretic), according to the type of branches.
- On three-points tractor, on wheelbarrow, or on frame.
- Electric motor of 3 kW (4 hp) mono 230 V or three-phase 400 V.
- Bezin motor 5 kW, belts transmission.
- Adapted to any standardized tree-points of agricultural tractor driving by the power take-off shaft of tractor, 540 r.p.m. or 1000 r.p.m., required power : between 3 kW and 22 kW (between 4 hp and 30 hp).
tous droits réservés. EJP 2011